This website is optimised for a screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels and is best viewed in Internet Explorer version 6 or above.
4hSolutions has made this website accessible to all users, including the blind or partially sighted. The website conforms to Level "A" of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines and includes the following features:
All navigation menus are marked up as HTML lists, this enables the number of links in the list to be read out on entering the site and can be skipped easily if not required.
All images are provided with meaningful ALT tags to provide descriptive text for graphics. Where an image has no use other than being decorative, the ALT tag is set to null to enable easy reading of the site by all users.
The website"s text and background colour combinations have been selected so that they contrast significantly and are an easy-to-see colour scheme. In addition the colour scheme ensures that information is still clear to read when viewed in different combinations. If required, users can override the chosen colour combination by changing their browser settings or uploading their own style sheets.
The website"s content has been written in a non-serif font type to enable easier reading. In addition all content areas are sizeable, allowing users to make text larger or smaller depending on their requirements. Changes to font size can be made via the user"s browser settings.
To change the size of the text in the most commonly used browsers please follow the instructions below:
- In Internet Explorer, select "View" from the top menu bar, then scroll down and select "Text size" and then select your required font size.
- If you are using Netscape or Mozilla select "View" from the top menu bar, then select "Text zoom" or "Text size" and your required font size.
- In Netscape or Internet Explorer select "View" from the top bar, then select "Text zoom" or "text size" and your required font size.
- If you are using Safari, select "View" in the top bar of the browser, then select "Make text bigger" or "Make text smaller" in the dropdown menu.
The 4hSolutions website uses cascading style sheets to support all visual layouts including text only. To change the style sheet in the most commonly used browsers please follow the instructions below:
- In Internet Explorer, select "Tools" from the top menu bar, then select "Internet Options" followed by "Accessibility". Select the top three boxes in the pop-up window. To create your own style sheet, follow the instructions provided in the lower half of the pop-up window.
- In Internet Explorer under the "Explorer" menu, select "Preferences", then "Web Browser" followed by "Web Content". Within the "Page Content" area, clear the check boxes next to the items you do want to use including the style sheet.
- If you are using Safari, go to the "Safari" menu, select "Preferences", then "Advanced". Additional style sheets can be attached here.
A map of the website has been included to provide lists and links to most of the pages. Links to PDFs and other websites all open in a new browser window. You can view this here.
4hSolutions welcomes your comments regarding this accessibility statement. Feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org